I'm creating a DCR using DCT and PT everything is working fine, except that the DCR that is getting created is set to Private everytime I create new DCR?1.I've remove autoprivate.cfg.2.I've looked at the datacapture.cfg3.I've looked at the templating.cfg4.I've looked at the PT5.Browse DEVNET for a solutionNothing that I saw raised a flag, how can I find out why this is happening? As a result I got to go and remove the private option manually from teamsite for every DCR.Any ideal, thanks,MIchel--------------Teamsite 6.5windows 2000
I guested that I've celebrated to fast...I found part of my mistake in teamsite 6.5 system administration book."Errors in autoprivate.cfg cause all files to be made private" it had nothing to do with PT or the other ,Anyway here what I'm trying to do,I only want to make those private: 1.file of type .obj 2.specific directory /tempHere what I use as the autoprivate.cfg file (( ((x.obj)(0)(4)) ((/temp))))as you probably already know my error is on line ((/temp)),I've tried a few thing like((temp)), ((\/temp))...What I'm I missing...and also by making a specific directory private does all of is new content under that directory will be set to private?
( ( ((x.obj)(0)(4)) ) ( ((temp)) ))
((((x.obj)(0)(4)))(((temp))))
Gentlemen,Thank you.
Interesting use of the plural ;-)
I guess you've become a school of fish.