Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
sample jsp
gddub
I am trying to run the sample.jsp page provided in another thread that accesses cms session variables. I am new to Java and web development so any help is appreciated. Where do I install the SDK? How do I get WSMP to recognize the new jars? Can I use the code in a connector? If not how would I display the jsp?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Nicholas
Then better to take some experts on thiis otherwise it won't be easy for you.
Migrateduser
I will try to answer some of your questions here. But please do take a good course on Java and Web technologies.
If you have the WorkSite MP Web Components installed and running, it includes the WOM SDK. The SDK libraries are in
/WEB-INF/lib/k3.jar.
Any jar file stored under
/WEB-INF/lib/ folder will be automatically loaded by the web application.
Please copy the sample jsp to your
as sample.jsp. Login to the WorkSite MP web app once and then access the sample.jsp from your browser. Now you can play around the WOM SDK code in the jsp.
HTH
kwwong
Dear all,
How to customise the sample page so that when user access the sample page, it checks the appSession first, if it is null, then redirect to index.jsp for user login. After login, return back to sample page for further processing.
Can I pass the returnUrl to index.jsp so that it will return back to the sample page ?
With Regards,
kwwong