Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
no output file...
Michael_Mc_OFI
Good evening all. I'm having an issue where I've created a cfg, and tpl file. When I try to create a new file based upon this, I can see my data record has been saved to the appropriate place (and with the correct data). However, the final .jsp file isn't generated. I've been working the applystyles.js and templating.cfg files looking for obvious errors-though I cannot seem to find what it is.
This is probably a basic problem, as I'm fairly new to templates. Any ideas?
Version: Interwoven TeamSite 6.5.0 Service Pack 2
Build Number: 51749
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
need a lot more information than that.
post your templating.cfg
possibly you presentation template as well.
are you using generate or preview ?
use generate, so you get any file at all ?