I'm planning to merge several databases in the coming months and want to run something past you.
I want to syncronise our iManage admin library with AD to pull in user accounts, groups and group memberships. This is pretty straightforward to do. I then want to replicate the contents of the admin library to the regional production library. This will result in usernums and group nums being identical accross all databases.
Re the following example :
We have legacy libraries A and B. User SMITG has docs in libraries A & B with usernum 5404 (for library A) and usernum 6664 (for library

. I want to merge these documents into the new library (library C) under SMITG's user account which has usernum 7772 which is pulling its users from the admin library (via replication).
If I use Monitors Relocate option will the documents I import for SMITG in library C be stored under the correct usermum 7772?