Hi,I have a query regarding the data deploy of DCR's. When I deploy the DCR's to a database and if there is any mis-match like a not-null value is specified for a field in the database but the DCR has no value for that field or it can be a data type mis-match, then the whole deployment fails. I wanted to know that is there any workaround for this problem such that only the DCR's that are having any problem are not deployed, rest all will be successfully deployed and the ones that are having any problem could be reported as well.Any pointers would be of great help.Thanks & RegardsVipin
I wanted to know if there is any other workaround from the data deploy side. I was aware of this approach but was curious to know that if there is something that can be done from the data deploy side to report the same.Thnx for Ur reply...RegardsVipin
As per as my knowledge of DD is concerned there is no option, like you wanted.
Even I am very much interested this to know, waiting for experts reply