Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Custom Menu Item issue
Leo
Hi,
I am trying to add a menu item under Actions menu. But, it is not getting displayed even after updating the ui_custom.xml and roles_custom.xml files.
It doen't show up even after iwreset.
This is my new menu item in the ui_custom.xml
(Pls ignore the . after < in the below snippet)
<.action-list id="iw.ccpro.filesys.menubar">
<.menu id="iw.ccpro.action.menu">
<.separator/>
<.link id="cu.uat_deploy_menu_item.link" label="UAT Deploy" description="UAT Deployment" url="/iw-bin/uat_deploy.cgi" target="_blank" operationID="cu.ccpro.uat_deploy.op">
And, I have added the below line for all the 4 roles in roles_custom.xml, and isPermitted="true" for admin.
<.operation id="cu.ccpro.uat_deploy.op" isPermitted="false"/>
And these 2 files are located in /data/Interwoven/TeamSite/local/config/lib/content_center/customer_src/etc/conf/customer/
The menu item "Test Deploy" still does not appear!
Do I need to update any other file to achieve this?
Is the <.link id="......", an user defined text or have to adhere to use something form cu.ccpro?
Pls help.
TIA
- Leo
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Nicholas
Did u run the iwmake_toolkit? if not, you can get details about in Customization guide.
Thanks Nicholas