Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Invalid Workarea
sachin_jauhariin
I am getting invalid workarea error while running the example application for
data deploy given in appendix B of (OD 6.02) data deploy admin guide .
I tried to run the following command :
iwsyncdb –dbschemagen –dtdfile od-home/examples/conf-dd/
tutorial/conf/employee.dtd
I am not able to figure out the problem.
Regards,
Sachin
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
stefanmaier
Hi,
only to check, if it is a typing error in your posting:
You do an
iwsyncdb –dbschemagen –dtdfile YOUR_PATH_TO_OD/examples/conf-dd/tutorial/conf/employee.dtd
where YOUR_PATH_TO_OD is the path to your OpenDeployNG directory,
not
iwsyncdb –dbschemagen –dtdfile od-home/examples/conf-dd/
tutorial/conf/employee.dtd
don't you?
sachin_jauhariin
Yes i gave actual path to my file.
Regards,
Sachin
sachin_jauhariin
How do i know if my datadeploy has been configured properly.
I had OpenDeploy working properly . On top of it i installed
datadeploy enabler program.
Regards,
Sachin
stefanmaier
At least you should check your odbase.xml, section "databaseDeployment" and
database.xml, section "database".
See documentation for more info.
If you want to use DAS, you have to configure your event subsystem.