Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Receiving "Server Disconnected" and "Proxy" Errors in Teamsite 6.7.0
markmess
When I have mutliple users start excecuting workflows on Teamsite 6.7.0 (Windows 2003 SP1) environement I start to receive "Server Disconnected" and "Proxy Error" errors . The errors are intermmittment but usually any external perl scripts that are running are broken and tasks do not transition to the next step.
====================================
Proxy Error
The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
The proxy server could not handle the request GET*/iw-cc/command/iw.ccpro.task_list.
Reason: Could not connect to remote machine: Unknown error
Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
=====================================
Root cause:
com.interwoven.cssdk.common.CSException: (Server disconnected)
======================================
Thanks in advance!
-mark
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Are these "multiple users" logged in with distinct userid's - or are they sharing a userid? (not recommended and also, I believe, a violation of the licensing agreement)