Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
container question
System
When I put items into a container they will now longer display in the .tpl file. From looking at the documentation there is nothing noted that using a container would require anything additonal to code for proper display. If I've missed it in manual - just letting me know where to look would help. This is an older template that will be getting an update. We are not using FormAPI but could if we needed to.
There are a few post about this but I didn't see the answer in them.
Probably something I've over-looked but its starting to bug me now.
thks - c
Platform
6.1 - Solaris 9
datacapture 6.0 (in the dct)
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jbonifaci
When referencing items in your tpl, you reference the path to the item. When you add a container, the path changes. Add the container name to the item path and the values should show up again.
~Jeff