Hi,I have not set override=t in my workflow submit task.Can the conflict,which prevents the files from being submitted to staging area,be handled so that a notification can be sent to the Teamsite Master to login and resolve conflict.Any clue would be helpful.Thanks,Santosh
If you define your submittask with a success and failure transition specification - I believe that a conflict would be considered a failure and could therefore be transitioned to an externaltask that sends email followed by whatever you want - even the same submittask (with the firsttimeonly attribute set to "t" -- this is documented in the DTD, but not [ well ] unfortunately, in the manual)
How can I specify success and failure transitions for a submit task,as my understanding is that submit task can have only one successorset.
successorset
success
failure
Hi,I am using TeamSite 6.5.I could not make out from the DTD for submit task, which specifies successorset | (success, failure?),exact usage of success and failure transitions.Any sample of its usage would be very helpful.Thanks,Santosh.
<submittask ...> ... <successorset> <succ v="submit_task_successor"/> ... </successorset> ...</submittask>or<submittask ...> ... <success> <succ v="success_successor"/> ... </success> <failure> <succ v="failure_successor"/> ... </failure> ...</submittask>