Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
User Access log Worksite Web 8.0
Gill
Is there any way of logging when a user ID logs into Worksite Web?
I'm creating a worksite for a client and they would like to have a log of the user id's that logged onto the Worksite and when.
We are currently using Worksite Web 8.0
Any help would be appreciated
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
dabird
You can use a custom authentication module to handle this. For more information on creating a custom authentication module, see the webcast entitled "Webcast 546: Creating a Custom Authentication Module for WorkSite Web 8.1 - Air Date: 08 November 2005" on the
webcast page
.
One thing to note: If this will meet your needs, you will have to request source code from Interwoven Tech Support. We only provide the source code on a case-by-case basis.
jny
Also, have you looked into the WorkSite Monitor Tool which logs the user access info? This utility tool probably already does what you are attempting to do in your own app.
Gill
Hi Jny
I have tried finding more out about the Worksite Monitor Tool and I can't find anything about it. Where do you get it from? It sounds excatly what I need.
Regards
Gill
jny
It's a WorkSite Server product. I think you need to visit the support site to either request it via the Request Support or Request Software page.