Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
NRS script to Force User to Select a Workspace or Folder when saving
JSpradlin
I need to create a method or NRS script to prompt the user to select a workspace or folder in a database at the point of saving the document. I have reviewed the "GetAttributeByID" values and found no item for the "save location".
I have also researched the "Last Location" current user registry entry but this value is not updated until the save is completed.
I have a client that wants to stop users from saving in the database without selecting a existing workspace/folder.
Can anyone point me in the correct direction to provide this edit check?
Thank you,
Jim Spradlin.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet