Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Trying to use the trustedlogon method using the ImanMPDot and ImanMPDotNetExt
Saer
Using VB.NET, I am referencing the new .net assemblies, iManMPDotNet and iManMPDotNetExt.
In my code, I am refer to these namespaces:
Imports com.imanage.cms.api.workteam
Imports java.util
Imports java.io
Imports java.lang,
I am also referencing VJSSupUILib.dll and vjslib.dll.
I have an issue in trying to create a trusted logon. According to some of the threads and documentation, all I need to do is:
Private obj_Manager as SessionManager
Private obj_Session as EnterpriseSession
obj_Manager = SessionManager.getInstance
obj_Session = obj_Manager.createEnterpriseSession()
Then I should be able to access this method from the obj_Session object.
obj_Session.trustedLogon(appName,ServerName,config Name,cb,KeyStoreType,KeyStoreLocation)
The problem is, there is no method "trustedLogon" for the obj_Session object, or maybe I am missing something, has anybody tried referencing the new .Net assemblies and used the trustedLogon method. Thanks in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet