Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Remove /htdocs/ from path destination
MKNIGHT
Hi,
Newbie to OD.
I need some expert advice on this:
I want to move any change on a new "EDITION" to a specific directory.
The file that is attach does exactly that.
(Note: it's also excluding the templatedata directory).
The problem I have is that my source is in a /htdocs/anotherDir/... directory,
and when I'm moving the files it keeps the /htdocs/anotherDir/... for the target, I want to remove the /htdocs/ and only keep /anotherDir/...
ex:
My Source structure look like this
Y:\default\main\www\EDITION\htdocs\anotherDir1\newFile1.asp
Y:\default\main\www\EDITION\htdocs\anotherDir2\newFile2.asp
My target should look like this:
C:\Amik\temp\mik_test\dest\anotherDir1\newFile1.asp
C:\Amik\temp\mik_test\dest\anotherDir2\newFile2.asp
I've been digging for a while with no success so far, your help would be appreciated.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Change the
path
from
.
to
./htdocs
Dwayne
Change the
path
from
.
to
./htdocs
I'm not certain that's possible when doing area-based deployments. At least, it wasn't possbile the last time I looked, which admittedly has been a while.
Brett Sargeant
Can you change the source path to /htdocs ?
Adam Stoller
Can you change the source path to /htdocs ?
If you change the
path
element to point to
./htdocs
it
should
do the right thing.
If you change the
src area
specification - you would lose the ability to automagically get the latest edition via the
/EDITION
specification.
If you're willing to specify the specific edition name in the src area specification - then yes, you can add the /htdocs to the end of the src area specification and leave 'path' set to '.'
MKNIGHT
Gothi you're right,
I've change the path name to ./htdocs and it worked.
Thanks again.