Can anyone provide me with a pointer to documentation that would assist me in migrating from teamsite 4.5 to teamsite 6? I have alot of workflows and opendeploys and need to get started on this migration.
We already have teamsite 6 running on another server and have implemented a new project directly on that system, but then we have our old system wehre 80% of our content lives. We have a plan for the backing store once I get the 4.5 content migrated.I'm the new guy on the project and have figured out how teamsite 4.5 works and opendeploy. I just need documentation telling me how to migrate a working 4.5 workflow to 6.I'll do some searches on this site for 4.5 migration to 5.5. Any other pointers welcomed.
(Are you, by any chance, located in Kansas City?)
Hi AllDid u succeed in migration ?Can u sugges me the steps u have taken for migration?I wan tto migrate my ysite from TS4.5 to TS5.5 and later TS6.5\\Any idea how to go about?Any docThanks in advanceRegardsDino
good idea, keep asking this in a different forum, hoping someone may answer you. Ghoti and I have given good information that you can use. He articulated your choices very clearly. Take his last post and give it to your boss and tell him these are the choices.