Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
items-per-page
yanSi
I think I found a bug with this feature.
I have a DCT which contains 3 containers within the root container.
If I set items-per-page to 1, each container appears in its own page.
If I set items-per-page to 2, the first container appears in its own page and the 2nd and 3rd containers appear in the next page. I believe this is a bug because I think most people would assume that container1 and container2 would appear on the first page and container3 on the second page.
If I set items-per-page to 3, the 1st and 2nd containers appears in the first page, the 3rd container doesn't appear at all because there is no second page. This is obviously a bug.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jbonifaci
Yes, it does appear to be a bug. Have you contacted support?