Hey Everyone, I am using TS 6.5 SP2, and running into a little obstacle. I was using TS 6.5 without SP2 till very recently, and was able create an environment where only masters can create a DCR of a certain type, but every other role (author, editor, admin) was able to edit it. I did this by setting the credrole="master" in templating.cfg.After installing SP2, we ran into a situation where no one but a master was able to create or edit that DCR. So, we had to get rid of the credrole="master" in tempating.cfg.I was wondering if there is any way to retrieve the functionality of having only masters being able to create DCR's, but every other role having the ability to edit it with SP2 installed? Thanks,Ido
After installing SP2, we ran into a situation where no one but a master was able to create or edit that DCR.