Hi,All,One customer need to load multi_documents which are set property to our WSMP. They must paste different properties to each document, and insert some relative values into Database. According to that complicated requirement, Our SI have to write java code to load each file through using WOM API instead of using our powerful tool-- bulk Loader. One of the attachments is soucecode, which can run in any MP server if you fill in parameters (such as server name, library name, facility name, etc). And it run well in my laptop (windows WSMP4.1 hotfix7,SQL2000) ,which had been loaded more than 1 thousand documents successfully. BUT the number of documents is only 200-300 in our customer env. (Linux WSMP4.1 hotfix7 Oracle9i). it will suspend when loading no more than 300 documents every time. The other of the attachments is the error messages, below is part of error message: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Failed to execute message: CmsRopInsertChildDocumentVersion Return code=401 Error msg=Message for code 401 not found. Library=cindaorg Server=10.2.19.196Property Error List: Property ID : Property Name : Error Code : Error String -------------------------------------------------------------------ERROR[FileUpload] com.imanage.cms.exceptions.recordnotfound.DocumentNotFoundException: Record Not Found Exception ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- That is output error message ,None of messages is found in log.And suggestion on this error? I can not believe only 300 files can load in WSMP using wom api at one time.
It's an Oracle bug. The base bug number is 440317 and there are several related bugs. It has been around for a while.The quickest thing to do would be to catch the exception and retry uploading the file.
I don't think there is an Oracle patch for this bug.In your code, surround the import within a try/catch block and catch com.imanage.cms.exceptions.recordnotfound.Document.NotFoundException. If you get the exception, retry the upload.
I have installed oracle patch for fixing 443017,but still does not work correctly.So,I will try to surround part of import within T/C block tomorrow.Can you tell why oracle patch will not work properly ?Thank you very much.I am going to give feedback by tommorrow.