Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Code created Email Folders problem
RJKnott
Hi,
I've got a problem where I've created a load of email folders for a client and when they drag drop a email onto the folder the profile dialog pops up. No more fields need entering and just click OK save the email. If I open the folder properties, and re-save them without changing anything, drag drop starts working again.
I've used SQL preview to watch what happens when i create the folder manually, with the code and when I save the properties, but I can't spot the difference.
...
'wsfdclass is the folder class (string)
'wsFdSubClass is the sub class (string)
Set oDocFldr = oSubFolders.AddNewDocumentFolderInheriting("Email", "")
oDocFldr.EmailPrefix = sClientNo & "." & sMatterNo
Set objFolderAProps = oDocFldr.AdditionalProperties
objFolderAProps.Add "iman___8", wsFdClass
If wsFdSubClass <> "" Then
objFolderAProps.Add "iman___9", wsFdSubClass
End If
objFolderAProps.Add "iman___25", oWorkspace.Profile.GetAttributeByID(imProfileCustom1)
objFolderAProps.Add "iman___26", oWorkspace.Profile.GetAttributeByID(imProfileCustom2)
objFolderAProps.Add "iman___27", oWorkspace.Profile.GetAttributeByID(imProfileCustom3)
objFolderAProps.Add "iman___29", oWorkspace.Profile.GetAttributeByID(imProfileCustom5)
oDocFldr.Update
oDocFldr.Refresh
oWorkspace.Update
oWorkspace.Refresh
...
Thanks
Richard
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
RJKnott
Resolved, one of my colloegues noticed that I'd types "iman" and not "iMan" from the properties.. :rolleyes: