Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
MediaBin Deployment Agent - Defining cutom schedules
Aryan
Hello All,
I need some info on the MB Deployment agent.
Can I define custom deployment schedules using MB Deployment agent (Apart from the OOTB daily, weekly and monthly schedules..)?
Thanks,
Aryan.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
There is no mechanism to add a new sheduling criteria. If you could provide more details we may be able to determine a solution for you.
Aryan
Thanks for the info.
Let's assume that I have a requirement to do deployment once in three days.
Can I do the same using the deployment agent. At the moment, from the existing documentation, I see that onluy daily, weekly and monthly deployments are possible.
Migrateduser
Yes you can set up a schedule to run every 3 days. If you install Deployment Agent, you'll be able to view the scheduling options on the schedule creation page of the Deployment Agent web client.