Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Data Deploy successful, but error in log file
yoonwei
Hi guys,
I'm running on OpenDeploy 6.0.2.1.0. Basically, the deployment (OD and DD)
was successful. However, when i read the dd log file, error returned for some fields.
DBD: Column TODAY_UPDATE not found in array
DBD: WARNING:Value for [TODAY_UPDATE] exceeds column width [ 1 > -1]
DBD: Column TODAY_UPDATE not found in array
DBD: Column: TODAY_UPDATE, field: TeamSite/Metadata/Update, Index: 28,Converting '...........' to LONGVARCHAR
....
...
DBD: Column TODAY_UPDATE not found in array
DBD: ERROR:Exception occured while converting value: null
I would like to verify what cause the error?I've specify Today_Update data type in the configuration file.
value-from-field="TeamSite/Metadata/Update" allows-null="yes"/>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bill Klish
Can you post your DD config file.
What database are you deploying to (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, etc.)? Does this column exist in the database?