Hi,I have a new requirement. I have done it in ASP and CGI,But I do not know whether it be doable in DCT ?Can some one help me out.Thanks in advance.Requirement: I have two combo box, say Division and Sub-Division.SubDivision combo needs to changed dynamically based on the selected Division.How can we handle it in the DCT? Can we use Client side js to populate the second combo? If so how?Note: The data for Division and Sub-Division comes from the backend databases.Lal
Unless you can prepopulate all the javascript arrays for the cross-field value sets - I think you're looking at doing a CallServer script in an onItemChange event handler.
Now I need to make these as replicant and apply the same itemchange event on that each combo? I tried but i am unable to register "onitemchange" event for the replicant items.Any help appreciated ..Lal
I think there is some confusion..
Your datacapture is helpful but please also attach onCmb.js
But whn I Edit the DCR which I created, i cannot find the (sub-division)combo box text, but it is populated with the value(NOT the Text). Lal