Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
WSMP Command Line Tool?
jman
Hi,
Is there any command line tool for resetting password in WSMP?
Do we have a list of command line tool available? (Just like the one in TeamSite?)
Thanks,
John
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Nicholas
Which password you are talking about?
If WCT, login and goto Deployment Manager, at top right, you will get change password option.
If configuration Manager, goto wsmp-home\mpserver\bin\win, use CLT impmpassword to set/change CM password.
Same directory, you will get the CLTs
Thanks Nicholas
jman
about user (trustee) password?
Nicholas
This is what I was thinking while writing answer to your post that which password you are talking about. I suggest to mention all related aspects in post.
well, for trustees, LM is only the interface I know, where you can change the password.
Thanks Nicholas