Is there a way to add files to a updatetask or usertask at the task level and not the workflow level using the WFconstructor? The task is not the start task either.I think I read that files can only be added at creation and dynamically on active tasks only.
I'm looking at more of the programmatic way...
I have an external task that is searching through a branch and regenerating files as needed. I want to add those regenerated files to the next task which is just a simple user task (approval).
I'm looking at more of the programmatic way... I have an external task that is searching through a branch and regenerating files as needed. I want to add those regenerated files to the next task which is just a simple user task (approval).
Will the external task be able to "see" the successor user task since it is not yet active?