<deployment transactional="no" > <execDeploymentTask useDefinition="test"> <deployNRun> <dnrDeployment location="target" when="before" > <script cmd= "/usr/bin/perl /opt/Project1/scripts/run_files.ipl $myfilelist^" as="root" async="no"/> </dnrDeployment> </deployNRun> </execDeploymentTask> </deployment>
myfilelist is in /opt/interwoven/iw-home/tmp folder. Can I pass this as filelist. I executed this script, the deployment is not receiving the filelist on Target, how can I resolve this problem.Thanks in Advance.
Thanks Fish for your Reply. Even I am trying to see which option to use. Looks like first one is little tricky to pass the filelist as filelist. The second option is straight to use but I am seeing only one issue. In the documentation, they have cmds to get SUCCEEDED, FAILED or DELETED files. In my case I have to run the dnr script before deployment on all the files where I will not know the status of the file. Do you how know how to retrieve all the files.Thanks Again!
A second thought was to do a simulate deployment first - but I remember that DNR's do not execute during simulate (is that still correct?). Maybe a FR to turn that on or off.