Home TeamSite TeamSite, LiveSite and OpenDeploy

TeamSite Education?

I am in the process of evaluating Interwoven's training, and I have a question from anyone who has taken some: Is there an advantage to taking the individual courses for TeamSite/OpenDeploy/DataDeploy over taking the Certification course? What are some pro's and con's about the Certification course rather than the individual courses? Does the Certification course cover things not in the "regular" courses or vice versa?

Any ideas would be appreciated...

Mark McDowell
AEGON Financial Partners

Comments

• As per me observation, certification course is the overview of all relative products in a package which gives you a bonafide certificate. The certificate has a value within the market.

As far as the educational series courses are concerned, they are a bit of exhaustive training for the particular product.

Now, it matters to you only as what you are looking for - market value or detailed study?
    I am in the process of evaluating Interwoven's training, and I have a question from anyone who has taken some: Is there an advantage to taking the individual courses for TeamSite/OpenDeploy/DataDeploy over taking the Certification course? What are some pro's and con's about the Certification course rather than the individual courses? Does the Certification course cover things not in the "regular" courses or vice versa?

Any ideas would be appreciated...

Mark McDowell
    AEGON Financial Partners
  • Depends: if you should present a valid proof of your knowledge at the company requiring specific certificate individual course won't suit here in most cases. At the same time for the profound study you should consider individual course as I did to write my essay fast.