Hello all, I have a little project of moving our TeamSite Backend store to a new Windows 2003 server. I have seen quite a few articles and posts about migration tools and processes. However their seems to be a bit of conflict in the best practices in making this work correctly. I am ready to test this process. Can someone please recommend some best practices? Here is what I aleady have in place to make sure this work:1. A copy of the prod backend store (6.5 SP2) taken after a iwfreeze2. A VMWare windows 2003 server with TeamSite 6.5 SP2 installed.3. All the same local user and groups created on the new Windows 2003 server.What should be the next steps? Keep in mind I want to keep extended attributes in place. Is it an iwidmap or like utility? I really appreciate your help.
That looks like pretty good advice. I have been reading the the iwidmap documents. Its the iwmigrate posts that have been throwing me off. I actually spoke with a TeamSite rep yesterday and he didn't mention iwmigrate at all. He said that iwidmap should be all that is needed.