Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Help needed in Filter Regex
jonak
Hi I am trying to Use Filter regex for selectively choosing content processor
I want a file which is stored in " d:\test\Book\b123.txt" to get processed by Book content processor only.
I filter Regex I have given the pattern as
1. ".*Book*"
2. "Book/*"
3. ".*\\Book\\.*"
I have tried 3 patterns but i was not successful.
Please help and correct me where I am going wrong
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Try Book - make sure you remeber to bounce the server.
Just ran on my machine:
build\input\test_one.txt
build\test_one.txt
Test_one is the same file.
Content processor for .txt file type contains regex: input
Bounced server. From command line in Cygwin:
$ iwgenmetadata -suggest -dump input/test_one.txt
Metatagger Server Information:
localhost:9095
english
iso-8859-1
english
UTF-8
french
ISO-8859-1
english
ISO-8859-1
english
UTF-8
french
UTF-8
fixSUMM.pl
HTMLGeneric.ipr
iwmthtmlproc
getAttribs.pl
txt
txt
txt
input
copyright
description
encoding
keywords
language
title
txt_pre
post1
Processing: input/test_one.txt
<metadata>
english
cp_1252
input/test_one.txt
language
string
english
encoding
string
cp_1252
title
string
Test One
copyright
string
Copyright (c) date - date author
revisit-after
string
7 days
description
string
Short site description for search engines.
keywords
string
key
words
From command line in Cygwin:
$ iwgenmetadata -suggest -dump test_one.txt
Metatagger Server Information:
localhost:9095
english
iso-8859-1
english
UTF-8
french
ISO-8859-1
english
ISO-8859-1
english
UTF-8
french
UTF-8
fixSUMM.pl
HTMLGeneric.ipr
iwmthtmlproc
getAttribs.pl
txt
txt
txt
input
copyright
description
encoding
keywords
language
title
txt_pre
post1
Processing: test_one.txt
<metadata>
test_one.txt