Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
teamsite6.1sp2 do not support double-byte PT?
System
Hi,all,
I am working on teamsite6.1 with sp2, now I met a very urgent issue: I create a presentation template named t1.tpl, including some chinese chars. then I create DCT , input chinese chars.
when I preivew dcr with t1.tpl,but ts.tpl do not include any iw tag, it shows very well, just like opening it in IE. then I add iw tag into this PT with "", then preview it , only the value of "iw_value" can show chinese chars, others show unrecognized chars. it seems teamsite encoding PT with wrong code, I DO encoding DCR and PT with UTF-8, and add content-type as UTF-8.
now I am stucked, could you give me any help?
attach the PT for your reference!
thanks in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
sp2 works!
thanks!