Hi,
I am using TS6.5 and NT env.
I have a DCR where the form fields will be dynamically changing according to the selection of an item in combo box. For example, I have a combo box with two values say A and B. If the user selects A, he will see 3 text fields and for B, there are 3 text fields and a combo box. The XML structure will be different for both the cases. We can't go with two dcrs. Here we need to perform Data Deployment for these xml files which will be stored in the data folder. In the ddconfig.xml file, can we have two main groups(One group will deploy content to X table and another will deploy to Y table)? if so, can we deploy the single group according to the condition selected by the user(A or

.
Please let me know if you need further details on the same.
Your help on this is highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Sathish E