Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Pdf File Upload Error
manish777
Hi
I could not able to upload PDF file to Mediabin server .When I tried to Upload PDF File it automatically disappears from the server.
I have installed Adobe Reader 6.0 in the Mediabin server.
Environment: Mediabin 4.5.2
Please advice.
Thanks,
Mahesh
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
msrinivas
What is the error that you are getting? Check the "Recent Job History" and post it.
ExpandableAndCollapsableGroups.rptdesign
devara
pdf file extenstion should be small letter like .pdf
manish777
Hi this is the error , when I try to upload a PDF file in MediaBin.
A total of 0 file(s) were added to the folder Media Database.
0 job(s) successful
1 job(s) failed
ts.650.rn.pdf could not be added: Warning: Metafile printer not found. Page images are unavailable.
Warning: Helping app not found. Page images are unavailable.
Exception in Primitive {1E885AE1}! Reason = Problem in RIP.
, Message = PDFDecoder: Error ripping page content
Any urgent help on this will be highly appreciated
msrinivas
You do not have the BlackIce printer driver installed. Refer to the admin manual on what you have to do. You will have to install it from the console than from remote desktop or some other similar thing.
HTH