Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Login using Impersonation
das
Hi all,
I have been able to login to WorkSite using IManSession.Login and also IManSession.TrustedLogin2, but not been successful with impersonation.
1. In DMS, I enabled impersonation and set a password
2. In web.config file I set impersonation = true
Now, from within my code(.NET), I am not sure what to use to Login, is it still IManSession.Login(login, impersonatepassword) or something else?
I tried the above but get a NT prompt for user/pswd.
any ideas appreciated.
thanks
das
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
abRussB
I can do it successfully by using the following code:
In codebehind:
mysession = dms.Sessions.Add("dbName")
mysession.TrustedLogin()
In web.config:
table.JPG
abRussB
Last part got stripped out. I removed the < >.
web.config
authentication mode="Windows"
identity impersonate="true" userName="myUsername" password="myPassword"
table1.JPG
das
thanks for the response.
When you are doing the TrustedLogin, what user does IManSession use?
Does, it login anonymously? I am thinking that is not the domain user from the computer you logged in?
Also, is this the web config of Worsite or your .net app?
abRussB
It is the web.config from my .net app.
I don't have a user for IManSession.
I use the impersonate in the config file and mysession.TrustedLogin()