Don't use perl.Write a servlet/JSP and add it to your customer UI toolkit (See the user interface customization guide).
"You can also incorporate IW import widget into your CGI. URL will look like "http://yourServer/iw-cc/command/iw.teamsite.import_files?...". Note that this is not documented/supported though.'Can you please explain how you are using this widget in the cgiI am trying to do the same;I was was wondering how i can get back to my CGI after i finish the import or may be back to the WF task. I mean what the done_page parameter would look likei am doing something like this:input type="button" value="Upload" onclick="location.href('http://TSServer/iw-cc/command/iw.teamsite.import_dialog?done_page=??')">
<script language='javascript'>function upload_file() { try { window.open( "/iw-cc/import?vpath=Vpath To Target Workarea/Path", "_blank", "status=no,toolbar=no,location=no,resizable=no,scrollbars=no,left=75,top=50,height=400,width=650"); } catch(err) { alert(err.description); }}</script>. . .<input type="button" value="Upload" onclick="upload_file();"/>
Thanks Boris!I agree that ""/iw-cc/import?vpath=Vpath To Target Workarea/Path" works just fine for imports , but unlike 'iw-cc/command/iw.teamsite.import_dialog" this wont attach the file to the wf task after importing the file to TS filesystem.I am using a cgitask as my first task, and i am using this button here to import and attach this imported file to the next WF task.If i can do a import from local system(which i can do with this iw-cc/import?vpath) and attach the imported file to the next task as well...that would solve my problem.Moreover, iw-cc/import?vpathit does not give the user choice for the target path for imports. Any direction on this will be very helpful.
Boris Here is the problem:when a WF is started my first task is a cGI task. In this user interface i use the button for import.On button click if i use "iw-cc/command/iw.teamsite.import_dialog' i can import to specified location but after the import, where does it take me to? (it throws an error page, after doing the import)Now what i am looking for is the 'import' functionality that TS has in a WF user task, which does a import and also attaches the imported file to this WF task. Now i want to do the samething from my CGI window and transition. hope it makes more sense now.
Thats true. Like u said earlier, I am trying to do something like"/iw-cc/command/iw.teamsite.import_dialog?vpath=...I have the task ID but I was not sure how i can insert the taskId here so i can transition back to WF. I was looking thru the CCIURL docs but could not figure, how i could use it in this case.If this works this will be the best solution.OR I was trying to look for a way to have the 'path of the imported file" in the Ts filesystem returned to this CGI.Thanks in advance!
Is there a way we can have the uploaded file path returned back to CGI using this import functionality?
I guess i dint put the question well.Lets say i copy a file from my local system, and i know where i am importing it to in the TS filesystem (target path), how would i return this whole path of the file just imported (The TS file path eg: ...../WA/WA1/templatedata..../test.gif) when i use this import widget functionality. I have no way to customise it to store the file name correct?