Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Bizarre log output conditions using TuplePreProcessor
Bill Klish
OpenDeploy 6.0.2 SP1
DataDeploy Module
I have a workflow that kicks off 3 sequential standalone data deployments. Each of these deployments loads a Tuple Pre-Processor java class. The java code utilizes the log4j framework to control the output of debug messages. Log output is written to a file located in /tmp. The debug level is set to on for the entire package.
Here is what happens.
I restart opendeploy, run my workflow and the only thing that gets written to the log file is output from the first tuple processor java class. If I reduce the workflow to the second 2 tasks, I now only see output from task #2 (which is the first task this time around). The same thing happens for task #3.
Even more bizarre, if I run the deployment with all three tasks (getting the log output only from the first processor) and run it a second time with all three tasks, I get no log output!!!
What is going on? Where are my log messages going?
I know the java code is executing, since the opendeploy log files continue to show activity and the data being created from the pre-processors, I am at a loss.
Is this some kind of limitation, or some rogue caching going on?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet