Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Receiver timeout ?
nipper
I am seeing timeouts refering to the sender, but not the receiver.
TS Win2K 6.5, OD 6.0.1
Rec. AIX 6.0.1
OD-Home was full and jobs hung, eventually terminated on the server. The receiver still shows them active.
Trying to get root access to restart OD.
Any other ideas ? iwodserverreset will not work with active deployments.
Is there a job timeout on the receiver ? If I set it on the sender via the config, will that time out on the receiver as well ?
TIA
Andy
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
psr
I guess you have to kill the individual prcesses (PID's) on AIX.
ANC
nipper
I guess you have to kill the individual prcesses (PID's) on AIX.
ANC
That is my currently only option. But I do not have root access.
I am also looking to see if there is a way to prevent this in the future.
Andy