Need WorkSite MP Export Tool or APIs

Hello,
I am working on a project with need to export data from WorkSite MP. Is anyone familiar with any tools and/or APIs that might support our effort?
Thanks in advance.
Donna
dnalls@wisteria-it.com
May 19, 2018

Answers

• Can you help answer this question?

We have noticed this question is over 30 days old and hasn't received a response. We're turning to you, the community, to help answer it.

This generic response is intended to prompt discussion in this post. The question remains open to your answers, suggestions, and best practices.

If you posted this question, what additional information can you provide to help us respond to you? Were able to resolve the issue? Please share your solution here with others. If you still need additional help, though, please let us know. Your question and its resolution are important to us, and we want to help.

• Please note that questions to the developer network are typically peer-to-peer, best effort responses.
    • Additionally, note that posting questions to General may not be answered by a product expert. The General forum is for non-product questions. Please be sure to post your product-specific questions to the proper product forum.

David Sciuto

• Hi David,

Thanks so much for the follow-up. We seem to have hit a dead end for find any tools for the data export from WorkSite MP. I have reached out to several companies, but their tools are usually for iManage WorkSite and not the older WorkSite MP. At this point, we think we will have to write our own queries to export metadata. But, the client is not even sure if they have external document storage. If there is anyone at OT or partner that i could collaborate (or engage services) to discuss, please let me know.

At this point, I would request any of the following:

1) API Tool to export data/documents from WorkSite MP
    2) Documentation on WorkSite MP (mostly, its database schema)
    3) Answer to this question: does WorkSite MP have internal database doc storage option? Client can not find an external doc store and database is fairly large - my fear is, we have internal database doc storage...would like to alleviate this fear. :)

Thanks for any/all answers to the above.
    Best,
    Donna
    phone: 703.577.1045

• Correct me if I am wrong, but I didn't think that OpenText purchased the iManage (WorkSite) suite of products.

I suggest you contact iManage, who it looks like owns the product.

• Thanks, Andy, for your response to Donna. I agree contacting iManage seems like the way to go!

David Sciuto

TeamSite Developer Resources

• Docker Automation

• LiveSite Content Services (LSCS) REST API

• Single Page Application (SPA) Modules

• TeamSite Add-ons

If you are interested in gaining full access to the content, you can register for a My Support account here.
OpenText CE Products
TeamSite
APIs