Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
WSMP Open Notes Saved Mail in Web UI
billychan
Dear,
When I open the email in EDOCS which is saved from Lotus Notes through
the Lotus Integration module 'Save Email' function, it seems that I need
to provide the password in order to open that email (a command prompt
will appear). We have to input our Notes password to open the saved email. I've set the
security policy to 'public', while as a user it seems to me that the
Lotus email security has been applied to the email saved in EDOCS.
Please kindly advise.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I believe the password prompt comes up when you try to open (view) the email by clicking on the saved email item in WSMP. With public security policy you must be able to see the email record in WSMP. When you open the email, WSMP downloads the email stream to local filesystem and hands it over to Lotus Notes client. I guess it is Lotus Notes client that requests the password. You may not get this password prompt, if the Lotus Notes client is already open (I am not sure about it, I am just guessing based on common standards)