Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
WSMP MS Office Integration Open Document Email Notification
billychan
Dear,
For Office Integration, it seems that even I just open an EDOCS document
through Office Integration module in MS Word, say, without any
modification on the document, an email notification will be sent to me
informing me that the document has been modified. Is it a normal
trigger? I use 'Open from WSMP...' in the file menu. We haven’t done any change on the document.
Please kindly advise.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
When you save the document from Word everytime, the WorkSite MP document is updated on server. That is why the notification is going out. I believe there is a flag somewhere in preferences, that disables this auto-save-to-wsmp feature. If you disable this, please make sure to manually save your document to WSMP.