Hi all,
I want to customize the copy/move/delete functionality of the TS. I want to stroe the directory structure in the TS in the database.
I have done this using cgi but I want to try this using Java. I went through the UICG guide and it gave me ood insight for this customization but still few things where I am not completely sure like
1. Do I need to create servlet for each of the custom menu item and invoke JSP using that servlet and push the information to DB using JDBC connection.
2. Or a simple JSP should help to achieve this where I can call command URLs for different items and then invoke my java classes in the form of the servlet to deploy information to database.
3. Do I need to use CSSDK for this? I have not used this before

I would appreciate if someone can share the sample code for this.