Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
ERROR: prepare-failed?
dtheimer
Below is an error that just seem to have "pop-up." This deployment has been in use for a long time. No recent changes have occured. The application team tells me that they have not changed the desination path.
From searching DevNet I been grasping to a symbolic link issue that had some discussion. The desination path is using symbolic links. I think they have been used since day one. Application team indicated that no changes have been made to the desination path or these symbolic links.
Thoughts?
Environment:
Sender: Windows 2003 OD 6.02
Receiver: Solaris OD 6.02
Sending Log
ENG: 2006-05-30 23:52:30 CDT GMT-05:00 Thread-13 Verify phase
LIB: 2006-05-30 23:52:31 ERROR: prepare-failed.
LIB: 2006-05-30 23:52:31 Receiver-ERROR: ERROR: prepare-failed.
LIB: 2006-05-30 23:52:31 ERROR: Failed to deploy local_directory[.\pages] of area[Y:\mphro\main\clients\05443\en_us\STAGING]
LIB: 2006-05-30 23:52:31 ERROR: Failed 1 of 1 local_directories
ENG: 2006-05-30 23:52:31 CDT GMT-05:00 Thread-13 After Verify phase, res=-1
Receiver Log
LIB: 2006-05-25 09:04:32 ERROR: prepare-failed.
LIB: 2006-05-25 09:04:32 ERROR: Failed deploying local_directory[0] (Y:/mphro/main/clients/05443/en_us/STAGING/pages) to (/apps/ccm/curdata/current/tba/cyborgclients/wa/05443=BuildM.int.60/05443/web/client/05443/content)
LIB: 2006-05-25 09:04:32 ERROR: Failed 1 of 1 local_directories
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
I have seen *similar* issues when the disk was full.
Andy
dtheimer
Thanks for the suggestion.
I took a look at both A:,C: on the Sender side in addition to the Receiver partition and the is plenty of free space available.