Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
DB to XML deployment
cute_guy
[HTML]
When the using the db to xml deployment feature of opendeploy, the resultant XML
is created in the format
Jack
Permanent
Male
35
is there a way to create this xml in format of datacature.cfg.
like
Jack
Permanent
Male
35
ENV: TS 6.5, OD 6.0.2, Solaris 8
[/HTML]
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bill Klish
We tried to do this very thing but were unsuccessful. I thought that DataDeploy would allow you to transform the xml into something else, but it is not intended to do so. I think the only answer here is to send the tuple data into an XSLT to output in the correct DCR format.
I am not sure there is a better way.