Anyone who can point out where is the content for the link below - Keeps going back to EMC. Was this ported post acquisition.
https://developer-content.emc.com/developer/samplecode.htm#0900c355813ec273
If there are Accepted Answers, those will be shown by default. You can switch to 'All Replies' by selecting the tab below.
I raised this at the time of move. Not sure what happened to it but reached out to people who might know.
Do you know what the link is pointed to? What are you trying to do?
Its very old stuff but there still is some good reference DFC code. I was looking for some Methods and BOF stuff.
Hi, Binay, Our "MySupport" community channels, like this forum area or our knowledge base, are focused on providing support content for our products. Your inquiry seems to be a request for developer content. While it's a bit out of our realm, if you have an old EMC link to its community or specific details about what you're looking for, I may be able either to locate the content in the EMC community, or reach out internally to engineering to see if we can get help for your issue.
Try google There are plenty of documentum developer blogs that have shared their code samples.
Seriously? Google? So, since the question was basically "Where is all the 'emc' stuff? and "did you move it after acquisition?" and since there are now thousands of "dead" links in your forums and web content, I'm guessing you lost it...
Well, Well done guys! Way to go, Document Management Experts!!!
I understand your frustration @Richard Simpson , OpenText worked with Dell to capture required elements in the migration process. Would you like me to connect you to management?