Hi, I have created a query form in D2 config, when I go to D2 client I am unable to see the query forms I created, How do I solve this ?
If there are Accepted Answers, those will be shown by default. You can switch to 'All Replies' by selecting the tab below.
Did you assign the forms to the roles that the users belong to?
Actually I am kind of new to this tool so I don't know how to o that...> @DCTM_Guru said:
I suggest you read the D2 admin guide thoroughly. There are some dependencies that need to be configured whenever you create a new "object" in D2.
Thank you so much , I will surely go through them.> @DCTM_Guru said:
You should verify in D2 Config if you set this query form for you application. All objects created in D2 Config must be setted in Matrix to be seen in D2 Client.