Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Data capture template(TS 6.5 ,wid 2000)
homesick123
In the file attached ,how can I edit the lables enclosed in the red boxes .
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kaalraa
In the file attached ,how can I edit the lables enclosed in the red boxes .
Not possible by commands and methods being
supported
by interwoven.
Search within devnet, you should find some code which can be used for your requirement.
Adam Stoller
In the file attached ,how can I edit the lables enclosed in the red boxes .
The first one is telling you, I believe, what type of data-type is being edited
The second one is telling you the name of the DCR being edited - this is most easily fixed by saving the DCR with a name ;-) or by pre-creating (e.g.: via workflow scripts) the DCR with a desired name so that it never shows up in the editor without a name.