I want to restrict the user to create a new DCR.Admin will provide the page acess to user so user can create new DCR only for those pages on which he or she have access and if the user will try to create new dcr for those pages on which he or she don't have the rights new dcr option should be disable.
Hi ghoti, I am using TeamSite 6.5 and I am developing Admin GUI for teamsite. Administrator of teamsite will provides all the rights to user with help of this GUI.In this Admin GUI there is a list box in which I am showing all the data types admin will select only those datatypes on which user can create or edit new dcr pages .so I have to restrict the user to create or edit the new DCR if administrator of TeamSite will not provide the rights to edit on that page.