Yes, I restarted every OD services multiple times.Nevertheless thanks for the hint...
Next question - are you going through a firewall that does NAT?If so - I believe the allowedHost node needs to be the IP address of the firewall as that is what the sender will appear to be (I think, been a while)
Is "/apps/OpenDeployNG/tmp" an allowed deployment directory in odrcvr on ux62191;
Hi Adam,yes, this directory is enabled for deployments.If we deploy something into /apps/OpenDeployNG/tmp, it does complete successfully.
But is it allowed for reverse deployments (i.e. from the reverseSource host?
Hi,I mean, that the machines are configured to do a deployment "in the normal direction" (from source server sv50528 to target machine ux62191 into the directory /apps/OpenDeployNG/tmp). These "normal"deployments complete successfully.I read out of your question, that I've to configure some files on the reverseSource host (ux62191)?
Si,the reverseSource host (ux62191) is an allowedHost on the reverseTarget host (sv50528), see my first thread entry...Also I restarted OD on source and target.