I have a very simple group task workflow using Workflow constructor. I see no problem with it, But the Group email which has to be sent out to the group is not working for some reason, can anyone let meknow where i am going wrong. Please suggest a way to work that group email task.
C:\Interwoven\TeamSite\bin>C:\Interwoven\TeamSite/iw-perl/bin/iwperl C:\Interwoven\TeamSite\local\config/wft/solutions/iw_solution_email.ipl -t 258913 258919 Author Work"Argument "Author" isn't numeric in numeric eq (==) at C:\Interwoven\TeamSite\iw-perl\vendor\lib/TeamSite/WFtask.pm line 871.Workflow object 0 does not exist.ID 0 is invalidTask Author is not valid at C:\Interwoven\TeamSite\local\config/wft/solutions/iw_solution_email.ipl line 190.
I Workflow as itself works, but before the Group task, there is a phase where email have to be sent to the members of the group. This is not working at all.I have set the debug flag and checked the job spec. the transitions seems to be correct. then i tried to run the External task command from the command line window.I used C:\Interwoven\TeamSite\bin>C:\Interwoven\TeamSite/iw-perl/bin/iwperl C:\Interwoven\TeamSite\local\config/wft/solutions/iw_solution_email.ipl -t 258913 258919 Author Work"Argument "Author" isn't numeric in numeric eq (==) at C:\Interwoven\TeamSite\iw-perl\vendor\lib/TeamSite/WFtask.pm line 871.Workflow object 0 does not exist.ID 0 is invalidTask Author is not valid at C:\Interwoven\TeamSite\local\config/wft/solutions/iw_solution_email.ipl line 190. I have tried debugging using iwgetwfoblj with task id and jobid as parameters but this didn't give me any helpful information.Please advice.thank you
C:\Interwoven\TeamSite\iw-perl\bin>C:\Interwoven\TeamSite\iw-perl\bin\iwperl C:\Interwoven\TeamSite\local\config\wft\solutions\iw_solution_email.ipl -t "Review1" 258968 258976 /default/main/NECELAM/WORKAREA/WebTask 258976 has no value for variable 'iw_mailheader_pt' at C:\Interwoven\TeamSite\local\config\wft\solutions\iw_solution_email.ipl line 196.
review_type=grouptask[group:NECELAM,userLIVN01\doughty,userLIVN01\mdillon]
I tried as suggested, it gives me the following error. But all my PT's are defined. Please advice.Thank you C:\Interwoven\TeamSite\iw-perl\bin>C:\Interwoven\TeamSite\iw-perl\bin\iwperl C:\Interwoven\TeamSite\local\config\wft\solutions\iw_solution_email.ipl -t "Review1" 258968 258976 /default/main/NECELAM/WORKAREA/WebTask 258976 has no value for variable 'iw_mailheader_pt' at C:\Interwoven\TeamSite\local\config\wft\solutions\iw_solution_email.ipl line 196.
You can only run this when the jobid and taskid are active - i.e. the taskid should be the id of the externaltask which must be active at the time you run this command from the command line.
A hack I use is to rename the Perl file, run the WF. Then the WF will hang on the perl process. You can then restore the perl file and test. Of course if you performa callback in the code, it will complete the workflow.
A simpler hack it seems to me is to comment out the callback in the code. Then, you can run it as many times as you want.
Amazingly enough - that's what's suggested in the Workflow Tutorial Supplement - written around 5 years ago ;-)
That is amazing...I actually had a good idea? Of course, its not amazing that its not a new idea