Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
VF won't follow links
Dan_O
I've been struggling for a while to get our custom CSS options to appear in the style menu in the VFE. Other changes made to the visualeditorconfig.xml file would take effect, but the styles never appeared. Due to a lack of permissions on our Solaris server, I had created a link to the existing CSS file, and put the link path in the xml file. When, as a last resort, I had the admin remove the link and copy the file CSS file into its place, the styles appeared. It appears that the VFE isn't able to follow symbolic links on Solaris.
Thought I'd post this on the forum so that others facing this problem would know what's going on. And possibly to stir up discussion to see if it's a feature that should be added. (Interwoven, you out there?)
Dan
TS 6.1
VFE ???
Solaris 5.8
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
IwovHeather
Hi Dan,
Have you contacted support and filed this as a feature request? If so, we should also post the FR number in this thread so that we can add other people interested in the feature to the feature request.
Thanks,
Heather