Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Log file Question
moto_ts_admin
I have a request to track down exactly which user deployed a certain file. How can I find this linformation via OpenDeploy logs?
I don't know the exact date the file was deployed, it has since been deleted from both TS and from the web server file systems.
Any help would be appreciated here.
Thanks,
Wes
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
From the OD logs, you can't. This is one reason that many prefer to allow deployments only from workflows, from which you can log all sorts of things.
Actually, how do you suspect the user kicked off the deployment? Command line? GUI?
If you also don't know the date, that will also be a significant problem but you might be able to do some forensics on the micro / macro logs.
moto_ts_admin
Yes, it was kicked off by a workflow for sure.
Migrateduser
Ah, okay. How much logging to you have doing on in that workflow? If you don't have any logging, I'd look at the OpenDeploy micro log that describes the deployed file. Then, you'll have a time and date. After that, check the iwevents log (I think it's this one) for the time and date. This is assuming these log files are still around, of course.