Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
FileSite folder view
rennschaf
Hi,
I want to display a certain folder from "Recent Folders" in FileSite in C#. This means, that I added a folder to the FileSite "Recent Folders" and now I want to change the FileSite-view, so that this folder is displayed.
Neither I found a command/method to do that from IManExt, nor will the FileSite react on the context items like "ImanExt.Refresh".
If I use the MAPI and get a MAPIFolder object for this new added folder and if I use the display() method of this MAPI-folder object Outlook opens a new instance and displays there my added folder But I want to open it in the current instance of Outlook.
Any ideas will be welcome!!!
Michael
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
rennschaf
I Searched the forum threads and found the solution:
Executing the "Refresh Worksite view" Command Button from my C# code.
Michael
jny
To refresh the parent folder, use both of these contextitems:
"IManExt.Refresh", True
"RefreshAllFolders", True
If you want to refresh all the subfolders, use this pair of contextitems:
"IManExt.Refresh", True
"RefreshSubFolders", True
Use this pair when you want to see updates of documents within a folder:
"IManExt.Refresh", True
"RefreshFolderContents", True
jny
Sorry, I should also add that you must have WorkSite SDK 8.1 and forwards in order to use these contextitems.
rennschaf
Thanks a lot, but this won't even help in FileSite. The only way I found to refresh my view is to hijack the "WorkSite View Refresh" button in the command bar and execute this.
But thanks for your help.